Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By accessing and using this website ("the Site") you are agreeing to the terms that appear below. The Site is owned and operated by Corero Systems Limited of 169 High Street, Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire WD3 1AY.
Conditions of use
- We use our reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information on our web pages. Information is for guidance only and is not intended to form any part of a contract and can be subject to change without notice. We shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or cumulative losses or damages arising out of the use or inability to use these pages, any errors, misrepresentations or omissions on the material contained on them.
- The information on these web pages has been prepared with reasonable care and is believed by us to be legal, honest, decent and truthful as of the date of its preparation.
- You agree that the material downloaded or otherwise accessed through the use of our web pages is obtained entirely at your own risk and that you will be entirely responsible for any resulting damage to software or computer systems and/or any resulting loss of data even if we have been advised of the possibility of any such damage.
- We do not accept any liability in connection with any third party web sites which may be linked or accessible through our own Web site. Such links are provided solely as a convenience and do not constitute any form of recommendation, endorsement or publication of third party material by Corero Systems Limited. You may not deep-link to this Site or frame any of the Content without the prior written permission of Corero Systems Limited.
- All copyright, database right and other intellectual property rights in the material on this Site (the Content") belongs to Corero Systems Limited or its licensors. You may print or download to a local hard disk a reasonable amount of the Content for your personal, non-commercial, use only. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, licence or create derivative works from the Content. You may not transfer or sell the Content or information derived from it. The Site includes a number of trademarks. By making the trademarks available on this site, Corero Systems Limited are not granting you any license to use them.
- The entire contents of these web pages remains our property and is copyright with all rights reserved.
- The Content is only for your general information and use and is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. The Content is not intended to address your particular requirements. Corero Systems Limited does not warrant or represent that the Content is accurate, complete or current or that the Content is virus free or that the operation of the Site will be uninterrupted or error free. Corero Systems Limited assumes no responsibility for the Content, makes no warranties in respect of the Content and disclaims all liability (to the full extent possible) in respect of your use of the Content. You should not rely on the Content in making any specific purchasing decisions and should first take further advice.
- The Financial information contained on the Site is not intended to be an invitation to invest or otherwise deal in any securities of Corero Systems Limited or any other investment, nor is it intended to constitute any form of advice or recommendation in respect of any specific investment decision. In relation to any historic share price information published on the Site, past performance cannot be relied upon as a guide to future performance. The value of shares and income from shares can go down as well as up.
- These Terms shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, English law. The parties irrevocably agree that the courts of England shall (subject to the paragraph below) have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute which may arise out of, under, or in connection with these terms or the relationship established by them. For the exclusive benefit of Corero Systems Limited, Corero Systems Limited shall retain the right to bring proceedings as to the substance of the matter in the courts of the country of your residence or, where these terms are entered into in the course of your trade or profession, the country of your principal place of business.
Data Protection Act 1998